About the company
For over 30 years Apollo Motorhome Holidays has offered unforgettable RV holidays to guests across the world. As one of the world's largest RV companies, Apollo operates a rental fleet of thousands of vehicles throughout Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada.
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is a division of Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL). ATL is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is a multi-national, vertically integrated manufacturer, rental fleet operator, wholesaler and retailer of a broad range of recreational vehicles, including motorhomes, campervans and caravans.
Since 2006, Apollo has manufactured its own wide range of top quality motorhomes and campervans for its rental fleet, under the TALVOR brand and began to retail out of their Brisbane Supercentre. Now Apollo’s Retail division has 9 locations across Australia covering all major centres, selling world-class brands, Adria, Winnebago and Talvor and other major brands within the RV industry.
About the role
You will be the first point of contact for all Guests arriving at the branch and exceed Guests expectations in accordance with company core values, policies and procedures.
To achieve this, your key duties and major activities will include:
- Acknowledge all Guests on arrival or when entering our premises. Always serve our guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Vehicle demonstrations: Show and explain the use of the rental vehicle and all equipment in the living area to our guests.
- Actively inform our guests about all ancillary sales items and strive to achieve branch ancillary sales and conversion targets.
- Provide quotes and vehicle demonstrations to customers who enquire about a rental vehicle.
- Make sure that all vehicles in the branch are clean and quality controlled.
The position is based at our High Wycombe Rental Branch in Perth and is a full time permanent role. Working hours are between 8am to 5pm five days a week and the position may require some weekend work.
Skills and Experiences
You should possess the following skills and experiences to be successful in this role:
- Must have full Driver's Licence and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- High School Certificate or equivalent. Qualification in Business or Tourism will be regarded
- High customer service standards
- Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good time management
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including over weekends and Public Holidays if required
- Friendly, positive attitude
The command of a second language such as French, Chinese or German will be highly regarded.
Culture and Benefits
We offer a support work environment and you will be able to take advantage of our generous staff rental policy.
If you are looking for a challenging, yet, rewarding role within a small and supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now with your resume and cover letter.